TCNJ History students can:
- Take small classes with professors who want to share their passions and learn from you
- Experience a collaborative, rigorous, and personalized education
- Be a part of a welcoming community
- Learn to think like a historian in “The Craft of History” – our signature Freshmen course
- Develop a thematic field to focus on their interests or focus on geographic breadth for an extensive view
- Study Abroad in a foreign country
- Participate in unique field experiences, undergraduate research,community engaged learning, and leadership opportunities
- Earn credit for a mentored internship at a historical site, museum, or archives
- Write an original research paper in the Senior Capstone
- Prepare for careers in teaching, law, business, information technology, public history, and more
What is required to earn a degree in History?
What can you do with a History degree?